Immediate reservations can be made for a place on any of our short breaks or other activities by contacting us via email (email@example.com)
or phone on 01522 845060.
Booking is as easy as 1 2 3.
1. Print off the booking form and fill it in. (See below)
2. Return it to us by post or fax it to 01522 845060 or scan it and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Paying for the tour – send a cheque with the booking form or ring the number above for card transactions.
Don’t worry about availability because as soon as the tour becomes full we will remove it from the website. It’s as simple as that!!
The full fee or a minimum 50% deposit must be sent with the booking form (the balance to be paid 2 months before the start date of the course). If you are booking a course less than 2 months before the start date payment must be sent in full. Cheques should be made payable to Lindum Heritage.
You can check the availability of course places before you book by contacting us by phone or email. We can hold a provisional booking for fourteen days, allowing time for your booking form to be completed and returned. You can also make a deposit or full payment by credit card by contacting us on 01522 845060.
Right click on this link and select ‘Save Target As…’ to download a booking form in pdf format onto your computer. (Please note that the form must be printed, completed, signed and returned to us by post).
Pricing and other important information
The price quoted includes the following:
• 1 or more night’s 3 star hotel accommodation with dinner and Full English Breakfast
• Welcome wine reception
• One or more evening meals (see relevant web page for details); this will be a 3-course meal from a selected menu
• Lunch is included on most tours (see relevant web page for details)
• Any entrance fees
• Tea and coffee (with biscuits and cake) during the course
• Lindum Heritage Course Pack
• (Other items may also be included within the course fee; see individual course details for further information)
There is an additional variable single room supplement on all tours. See individual information sheet for prices. Should you be willing to share with another participant we will endeavour to arrange a twin room, thus saving you the cost of the single room supplement. Most of our short breaks are available without accommodation. Please contact us for further details and an amended price.
We offer a 5% discount to group bookings of four or more people. Please note that all discounts are exclusive and cannot be combined.
Additional nights are available at your hotel at a discounted price. Additional evening meals can also be booked at your hotel at a special Lindum Heritage rate. Please contact us for further details. Please also note that these are subject to availablity.
Non-participating partners are always welcome and may take part in some aspects of the short break for little or no additional charge; please contact us for more details.
Full details of our terms and conditions can be found on this website.
Lindum Heritage complies with all relevant statutory regulations in relation to financial, disability and health and safety matters. Your money is safe with us. We do however strongly recommend that you obtain appropriate travel insurance before taking part in any of our activities.
We are always happy to provide additional information or discuss any booking queries with you.
Phone: 01522 845060